Primend has been recognized as the winner of the 2023 Microsoft Estonia Partner of the Year award. To celebrate this achievement, Microsoft invited us to its annual conference, Inspire 2023. Here are some of the most crucial topics and thoughts presented by Tõnis Tikerpäe, our Development Manager of Microsoft Cloud Solutions.
The main message from Microsoft Inspire 2023 is definitely AI transformation. In Microsoft's terms, all AI-related services are called Copilot, and here are some interesting services that have been added or are coming with AI functionality:
Microsoft 365 Copilot is like a friendly assistant that helps you work smarter and faster with your computer. It uses clever technology to suggest things while you write emails, create documents, or do other tasks. It can suggest words, phrases, and even whole sentences, saving time and making your work easier. It's like having a helpful partner by your side, making sure you do things in the best way possible!
- Word: Write a document, a blog post, or a presentation with Copilot’s suggestions and content generation. Copilot can understand your intent, find relevant information from the web or your files, and create text based on your prompts. You can also ask Copilot questions and get feedback on your writing.
- Excel: Analyze data and create charts with Copilot’s automation and insights. Copilot can perform complex calculations, summarize data, and generate visualizations in Excel. You can also ask Copilot to explain the results or find patterns and trends in your data.
- Outlook: Manage your emails and schedule with Copilot’s efficiency and organization. Copilot can prioritize your inbox, schedule your responses, and sort your emails by topic in Outlook. You can also ask Copilot to create tasks, reminders, and events based on your emails and calendar.
- PowerPoint: The Copilot feature in PowerPoint transforms your ideas into comprehensive presentations with natural language instructions. It also helps summarize lengthy presentations.
- Teams: Collaborate and communicate with your colleagues with Copilot’s assistance and learning. Copilot can help you chat with your team, share files, and join meetings in Teams. You can also ask Copilot to teach you new skills, such as how to use a new app or feature in Microsoft 365.
Is a smart tool by Microsoft that looks at how work gets done in a company. It uses special technology to study and draw pictures of all the steps people take and what they use to finish tasks. By doing this, it helps the company find places where things could be done faster or better so that work becomes easier and more efficient.
You can build an app, including the data behind it, just by describing what you need through multiple steps of conversation!
Is a communication tool made by Microsoft that helps people in a company talk and share information. It's like a special chat app just for work. It allows employees to send messages, make video calls, and collaborate on projects easily, making teamwork smoother and faster.
The first security product to enable defenders to move at the speed and scale of AI. Security Copilot combines this advanced large language model (LLM) with a security-specific model from Microsoft. This security-specific model in turn incorporates a growing set of security-specific skills and is informed by Microsoft’s unique global threat intelligence and more than 65 trillion daily signals. Security Copilot also delivers an enterprise-grade security and privacy-compliant experience as it runs on Azure’s hyper-scale infrastructure.
...is an advanced coding tool created by GitHub, which is owned by Microsoft. It's like having an AI-powered coding buddy that helps developers write code faster and with fewer errors. As you type, Copilot suggests code snippets and completes lines for you, based on its understanding of the context and patterns in millions of publicly available code repositories. It's designed to make coding more efficient and enjoyable, making it easier for developers to create software and find solutions to coding challenges.
...takes advantage of next-generation AI to accelerate this new performance equation, where engagement and productivity lead to better business outcomes and success.
Microsoft Sales Copilot is the world’s first copilot for both customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP)—and Copilot in Microsoft Power Platform.
Centralized AI assistance to help people easily take action and get things done and more.
Expanded to Western Europe data center - Azure Open AI is a special service provided by Microsoft that lets developers use powerful artificial intelligence in their applications. It's like having a smart helper that can understand and respond to things like language and images. With Azure OpenAI, developers can make their apps more intelligent and do amazing things that were not possible before!
Is a role-based copilot designed for sellers that empowers them to increase productivity and personalize every customer interaction so they can close more deals. Designed to be a seller companion, Sales Copilot can be accessed in the tools where sellers work, whether that is Outlook, Microsoft Teams, or Dynamics 365 Sales, and connects to other CRM systems like Salesforce.
Eager for more? Contact us!