Today's businesses face significant challenges, from enabling a remote work infrastructure and responding to increased cyberattacks to managing reduced cash flow.
Take advantage of highly available, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure with Azure — and only pay for the resources that you use.
- Empower remote productivity with a seamless virtual desktop experience
- Deliver efficiency with unified security and management capabilities
- Save money by migrating to the cloud and getting more value from your existing investments
Primend Basic Azure Support
- 2’nd level helpdesk service in Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian and English language
- Monthly service reports
- Invoicing - Primend is Microsoft CSP partner and can offer flexible licensing model and invoicing model. License and Subscriptions management goes through Primend Marketplace online portal and customers have access to it. Reporting and integration with Power BI
- Clarity of the invoiced cost lines - subscriptions, resource groups, and services for the invoices that have modernized Azure plan offers
- View sample report HERE
- Quick answers for all technical questions. Primend has more than 30 Microsoft technical experts
- Direct communication and problem escalation options with Microsoft high level technical support - Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners (ASfP)
- Agreed SLA for all requests (incidents and problems)
- Azure and Microsoft 365 cloud services consultation. Technical consulting and business-related Consulting
Primend Azure Support
- One-to-one remote consultation with a Primend Technical Consultant
- Personalized one-to-one technical guidance
- Review of proposed architecture, deployment, and migration plans to optimize the implementation plan for any solution
- Access to best practices, reference architectures, and additional guidance to help envision your solutions to reduce risk across the entire cloud services delivery lifecycle
- Expertise and knowledge transfer to increase proficiency with cloud technologies to maximize satisfaction, minimize escalations, and reduce costs
- Azure AD monitoring and integration with different services
- User management and role permissions
- Recommendations and Findings Summary for guidance to achieve on-time projects, implementations, and deployments
Primend Advanced Azure Consultation
- The Advanced Consultation is a technical deep dive for complex solutions. It can explore solutions crossing multiple solution areas or requiring cross-discipline product expertise. These solutions can be tied to a specific focus, such as security practices optimization, or where products require custom settings or configurations. Advanced Consultations can include technical documentation, customized demos, code samples, complex automation guidance, solution scaling advice and technical resources for customized reporting and monitoring scenarios.
Learn more about Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners program (ASfP) in our blog post here.