Keep Familiar Word, Excel and PowerPoint Always Current
Office 365 contains cloud services for information management and familiar desktop applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher and others. Cloud services for information management include:
- Exchange for e-mail, calendar and contacts;
- SharePoint for document libraries and data management;
- OneDrive for managing and synchronizing personal documents;
- Skype for intant chat, video calls and conferencing; and
- Power BI for business reporting
Office 365 services are flexible – there is suitable configuration of functionality and price for every organisation. Office 365 Business and Office 365 Enterprise provide functionality for organisation of every size and access to the most current versions of Office productivity suite and cloud services.
Compare Office 365 pricing and functionality…
Office 365 helps to be productive even away from your desk.
Office 365 consists of familiar desktop tools like Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, but also of important services like Exchange Online for e-mail delivery and SharePoint for document management. Those same tools are available for mobile users on their Android, iOS and Widndows devices.
- Work on all of your devices
- Get work done everywhere
- Synchronise Office documents to your device
- Install desktop versions of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Newest versions of productivity tools
Be productive anywhere on any device